22 Sep 2023 (Fri)
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
As you embark on this exciting transition into university, having a supportive and loving connection with your parents can provide you with a sense of safety, value, and comfort when facing the inevitable changes and stressors that come your way.
In this workshop, you will:
- Getting to know yourself as a young adult
- Getting to know your parents as a young adult
- Work with unmet expectations with your parents
- Appreciate and connect with your parents
Ms. Fiona Tsang, Counselor, The Companions &
Certified Counselor, The Hong Kong Professional Counseling Association
Here on or before 19 Sep 2023
Tel: 2358 6696 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The workshop will be delivered online with Zoom.
- Successful registrants will receive confirmation email with a link to the online session.
- This is a HMAW1905-recognized event in the "Personal Enrichment & Community Service" category under the "Self-directed Experience" of HMAW1905: Behavioral Foundations of University Education: Habits, Mindsets, and Wellness.
- To receive 1.5 hours, you must attend the event in full and miss no more than 10mins.