MentorHUB@HKUST: 1 on 1 Mentoring Session (Oct)
It's time to kick-start and explore more possibilities for your startup project. We are ready to support and assist you to identify the opportunities and challenges that your startup project will have. Grab this opportunity to seek advice from our Mentors who have relevant expertise in startup ecosystem and industries. Come to share your ideas with Mentors to get more inspiration!
Details of Mentoring Sessions
1. Mr. Billy CHUNG (Manager, Cyberport Hong Kong)
Target startups: #Design, Multimedia & Infotainment #Education #Information & Communication Technology #Social Enterprises
2. Mr. Shreyansh DURGESH (Senior Consultant, Teradata)
Target startups: #Information & Communication Technology #Data Science and AI
Date & Time:
Session 1: 18 Oct 2021 (Mon) 16:00 - 17:00 (Mentor: Billy)
Session 2: 19 Oct 2021 (Tue) 14:30 - 15:30 (Mentor: Billy)
Session 3: 22 Oct 2021 (Fri) 11:00 - 12:00 (Mentor: Shreyansh)
Session 4: 29 Oct 2021 (Fri) 11:00 - 12:00 (Mentor: Shreyansh)
***Each startup team will have 30 mins to chat with the assigned Mentor during the Session. Exact timeslot(s) assigned to your team will be confirmed in the confirmation email which will be sent to successful teams 2 days in advance of the mentoring session.
Venue: Online via zoom
Format: 1 on 1 mentoring session
Registration link: https://ust.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8IYzAd1BTi8qp02
Registration deadline: Close on 2 days in advance of the date of mentoring session
Search for More Mentors on EC Website ; Check out the List of Mentors here!
1) Each team will have around 30 mins to chat with the Mentor for seeking advice on their startup project;
2) HKUST Entrepreneurship Center(EC) will assign the mentor for the startup teams/mentees based on the their field, preference and availability;
3) Due to the seat limitation, EC may only assign one of the timeslots that your team chosen. The confirmed timeslots with zoom link will be sent to you on 2 days in advance of the date of mentoring session.