Call for Expression of Interest - Batch 3A Fintech
HKUST-Kaisa Joint Research Institute (HKJRI)
HKJRI cordially invites faculty members of both HKUST and HKUST(GZ) to express interest in below Fintech research topics:
- Improving Operational Risk Management in Financial Industries with Big Data Analytics 大数据技术提升金融行业的风险管理能力
- Middleware for Reliable Multicast Message based on User Datagram Protocol (UDP) 基于用户数据报协议（UDP）的可靠组播消息中间件
- Application of Machine Learning Algorithms in Quantitative Trading 机器学习算法在量化交易中的应用
- Stocks Recommendation Engine using Artificial Intelligence Technology 运用人工智能技术推荐股票
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology 加密货币以及背后的区块链技术
- Human-in-the-loop based Deep Learning for Financial Product Recommendations 用于金融产品建议的人为监督深度学习
- Deep Learning on Knowledge graph for Detecting Money Laundering 用于侦测资金洗净的知识图谱深度学习
- Data Integration, Cleansing and Analysis for Financial Information 财务信息的集成、清理及数据分析
- Blockchain Transaction Data Analysis for Social Fairness 用于实现公平社会的区块链交易数据分析
- Other Frontier Technologies 其他前沿技术
Remarks: English versions of the topics are for reference only. In case of discrepancies, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Up to HK$3.5 million per project
- Faculty express their interest by filling in the expression of Interest template and email to email@example.com of OKT.
- PI of shortlisted projects will be invited to submit a full proposal and present the project in the 6th Project Vetting Committee tentatively scheduled in April-May 2021.
Due Date of Expression of Interest
31 March 2021, late submissions will be considered in the next project vetting.
Samuel WONG (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +852 2358 5032)
Annie Kong (Email: email@example.com, Tel: +852 2358 8368)
Xavier Ho (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +852 3469 2573)
HKJRI was established in November 2019 to support the development of technology and knowledge to be commercialized for practical applications and products via platforms of Kaisa Holdings Limited (Kaisa).
HKJRI focuses on supporting translational research in the technological areas of New Materials, IOT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Fintech, and Healthcare Technology. HKJRI will work closely with Kaisa to facilitate the technology transfer & commercialization, including the formation of deep tech start-up companies.
For more information about HKJRI, please email email@example.com.