The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited (Towngas) and State Power Investment Corporation Limited (SPIC) co-host the TERA-Award Smart Energy Innovation Competition. This competition aims to empower the development of a green economy, with an objective to identify innovative technologies and solutions for a future with smart energy.
Through the competition, the organizers will offer the application scenarios, funding opportunities and resources to the entries with potential, helping them to bring their innovative ideas to fruition and achieve commercial success.
Scope of Entries:
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Storage & Conversion
- Energy Saving and Carbon Reduction
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cell, and
- Energy Digitalization
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Startups or research groups
- Patented prototypes and products with commercial potential
- Exploring partners, investors and markets
For more details, please refer to https://www.tera-award.life/
Application opens till 31 Oct 2022
Online Briefing Session: 24 Aug 2022