MentorHUB@HKUST: 1 on 1 Mentoring Session (Sep)
Welcome back to the university! Wish you had a fruitful learning experience in this summer & new ideas for coming semester. Don’t miss the time to kick-start or explore more for your startup project. We are ready to support and assist you to identify the opportunities and challenges that your startup projects will come to have. Grab this opportunity to seek advice from our Mentors who have relevant expertise in startup ecosystem and industries. Come to share your ideas with Mentors to get more inspiration!
Details of Mentoring Sessions
1. Dr. Alan Chow (Founder and CEO, Focus Capital Group)
2. Miss. Jennifer Tsang (Vice President, Digital, South China Morning Post Publishing Limited)
3. Mr. Patrick Fan (Founder and CEO, beNovelty Limited)
Date & Time:
Session 1: 9 Sep 2021 (Thur) 13:00 - 14:00 (Mentor: Patrick)
Session 2: 13 Sep 2021 (Mon) 14:30 - 15:30 (Mentor: Alan)
Session 3: 13 Sep 2021 (Mon) 15:30 - 16:30 (Mentor: Alan)
Session 4: 16 Sep 2021 (Thur) 12:00 - 13:00 (Mentor: Jennifer)
Session 5: 16 Sep 2021 (Thur) 13:00 - 14:00 (Mentor: Patrick)
Session 6: 23 Sep 2021 (Thur) 13:00 - 14:00 (Mentor: Patrick)
Session 7: 30 Sep 2021 (Thur) 12:00 - 13:00 (Mentor: Jennifer)
***Each startup team will have 30 mins to chat with the assigned Mentor during the Session. Exact timeslot(s) assigned to your team will be confirmed in the confirmation email which will be sent to successful teams 3 days in advance
Venue: Online via zoom
Format: 1 on 1 mentoring session
#Information & Communication Technology #Design, Multimedia & Infotainment #Edu Tech #Fin Tech
Registration link: https://ust.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_26vMQIuSXgUUzcy
Registration deadline: Close on 4 days in advance of the date of mentoring session
Search for More Mentors on EC Website ; Check out the List of Mentors here!
1) Each team will have around 30 mins to chat with the Mentor for seeking advice on their startup project;
2) HKUST Entrepreneurship Center(EC) will assign the mentor for the startup teams/mentees based on the their field, preference and availability;
3) Due to the seat limitation, EC may only assign one of the timeslots that your team chosen. The confirmed timeslots with zoom link will be sent to you on 4 days in advance of the date of mentoring session.