Did you know that farming in general helps children to develop their communication skills and emotional cognition?
Due to the development of technology, many children do not go out on the field to run, play, and perhaps try out gardening like we did before. Not to mention the impact of COVID19 on children. They simply cannot easily go out to develop their youth/child experience. Then how about an indoor activity that can easily fulfill the need and perhaps be safer in terms of having those experiences?
We would like to invite your children to Muto World's first trial run of weekend hydroponics farm. The event is simple, come to the hydroponics farm at THE BASE on Saturday 8th of May, have a quick educational session on hydroponics, and quick experience on managing the farm. Hope we can continue this event as a regular procedure to enlighten their experience living in UST.
Muto Farm’s First Weekend Farm
Date & Time: 8 May 2021 (Sat), 2:30 - 3:30pm
- 20-min session Educational Session for Kids (4 people max per session)
- 15-min session for Hydroponics Experience (4 people max per session)
- Mingling session
Where?: theBase, Room 1520A, 1/F, Lift 29-30
How to join?: Fill in the form (here) for confirming your availability on the day
Quota: 8 people
To align with epidemic prevention policy, the following hygiene measures will be applied during the event:
- A temperature tester will be set at the entrance, people with a fever or respiratory symptoms are not allowed to enter the venue
- Everyone who comes to theBASE must wear a face mask
- Tables will be set and maintain a distance of 1.5 meters in between with four people allowed per table to practice social distancing
Sign UP Now! Take part in this fun opportunity to engage with Muto World, the student-led, fast-growing start-ups!
For enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org