Talk: AI Technology & Career Opportunities by HKAI Lab
A powerful Accelerator Program & sharing talk focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI) is waiting for you! HKAI LAB is a platform for bringing academics, scientists and entrepreneurs together in Artificial Intelligence who are passionate about innovation and creating a better future. The HKAI LAB Accelerator Program comes to the 8th cohort that offers a twelve-moth program focused on empowering startups to develop and commercialize their AI inventions and technologies that are developed at the HKAI LAB. Come to join the Talk on 12 Oct 2022 (Wed) to know more about the trend of AI Technologies and Career Opportunities, and the Accelerator Program!
[12 Oct] Talk: AI Technology and Career Opportunities
Date: 12 Oct 2022 (Wed)
Time: 16:00 – 17:00
Venue: Room 1103 (1/F, Near LT-A)
Speakers: Bio of speakers & company details
Mr. Timothy LEUNG
Executive Director of HKAI Lab
Dr. Florence CHAN
Co-founder and CEO of AI Guided Limited
Sharing will cover:
o Journey of startup
o Career opportunities
o Accelerator Program of HKAI Lab
The talk will be conducted in English
Details of HKUST Fast-track to HKAI LAB Accelerator Program
The Program welcomes HKUST students (individual or team) who are passionate in AI development and have demonstrated technology leadership potential to apply. For those who would like to enjoy fast-track nomination, please complete our EC Fast-track Form after you have submitted your official application to HKAI LAB by 23 Oct 2022 (Sun).
Click here for HKUST EC Fast-track Form (to be filled AFTER you submit your official application to HKAI LAB)!
Key Dates* of the 8th HKAI LAB Accelerator Program:
- 23 Oct 2022 (Sun): Deadline of HKUST x HKAI LAB Fast Track Application
- 31 Oct 2022 (Mon): Official application deadline of HKAI Lab Accelerator Program
- 3 Nov 2022 (Thur): Interview day for shortlisted fast-track applicants, selected by HKAI Lab
*Tentative schedule and subject to the final arrangement by HKAI LAB
1) Students & teams who are interested in the Accelerator Program are highly recommended to join the Talk.
2) Shortlisted fast-track applicants are required to attend the Interview arranged by HKAI LAB and go through the selection process. No guarantee on admission of the Accelerator Program, subject to the overall performance & final decision of HKAI LAB.
3) Applicants who are not being selected in the fast-track will be assessed through normal procedure.
4) Application will be accepted even if the business legal entity has not yet been registered at the time of submission. However, if the startups are selected to the Accelerator Program, they must complete the business registration before the program begins.
Join the Talk (12 Oct) to learn more about the HKAI LAB Accelerator Program, and check the application details on HKAI LAB’s Website.
Enquiry: email@example.com (Fast-track) / firstname.lastname@example.org or 3612 9670 (Accelerator Program)