The workshop will be conducted by a team of experts from Hivve Group Ltd (formerly Vertigo Ventures), a renowned global leader in research impact reporting. Their extensive knowledge and experience will provide faculty and administrators with a comprehensive understanding of impact reporting.
Considering the demanding schedules of our faculty and staff during the school term, we have arranged three identical sessions to accommodate your availability. Please feel free to choose the session that best suits your schedule.
RAE Research Impact Workshop (Up to 25 participants per session)
- Session 1: 20 November 2023 (Monday), 14:15-17:00
- Session 2: 21 November 2023 (Tuesday), 09:30-12:15
- Session 3: 21 November 2023 (Tuesday), 14:15-17:00
Venue: The BASE, 1/F (Lifts 29-30)
- Understanding the Significance of Impact
- Defining RAE Impact Case Study
- Identifying Impact and 4* Impact Case Study Checklist
- Breakout Sessions: RAE Impact Case Study Review Exercise
- Practical Exercise: Introduction to Impact Mapping