[MentorHUB] How to create effective pitching and open dialogue with business clients with live demonstration
Impressive pitch is not only contributed by the idea itself, but is also related to your presentation and communication skills with the audience. MentorHUB@HKUST would like to invite you/ student entrepreneurs to join this themed sharing to strengthen your pitching skills for any business opportunities. Our mentor Mr. Billy CHUNG (Manager, Cyberport – focus on enterprise network partnership and financial support programs for startups) will share some tips and skills on pitching and communication with business clients during the networking event with you. Besides, a live demonstration by two HKUST startups will be shown to let you have more practical learning experience. Let's join and get prepared for your story before reaching business clients/potential investors!
The sharing will be covered:
· Identify problem/ observation in startup presentation
· How to open dialogue with business clients in networking event
· Demo pitching by 2 HKUST startup teams
· Essential soft skills/ attitude that will make the presentation/ communication more fruitful & comfortable
Date: 4 Nov 2021 (Thur)
Time: 18:00-19:00 (sharing part)
Venue: TheBASE (1/F, Lift 29-30)
Medium of instruction: English
- Mr. Billy CHUNG (Manager, Cyberport – focus on enterprise network partnership and financial support programs for startups)
1. Successful registrants for the sharing will receive a confirmation email on or before 2 Nov 2021.
2. Registration Deadline: 1 Nov 2021 (Mon)
3. Registration Link: Register through EC App / Here
Brief biography of Mentor
Billy is the Manager of Cyberport which focus on enterprise network partnership and financial support programs for startups. With a combined 15+ years of proven track record in strategy, finance and business development, he is an experienced GM who helps companies succeed in overcoming adversity.
He specialises in developing new markets and building teams, leading change-management projects, and establishing partnership deals in different regions. He is a high-impact player with the drive to accelerate growth for high-potential startups and new business divisions.
Details of MentorHUB: https://www.ec.ust.hk/mentorship/
Online application for MentorHUB: https://ust.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3UcL35qrreZHva5