Lost Love: Screening & Post-screening Talk《流水落花》電影放映會及映後座談
Screening 放映 : 6 p.m. | Film duration 片長: 95 minutes
Post-screening talk 映後談: 7:45 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
Cantonese dialogue with Chinese and English subtitles
Post Screening Talk will be conducted in Cantonese
Sammi Cheng 鄭秀文* (Leading Actress)
Alan Luk 陸駿光 (Leading Actor)
Ka Sing Fung 賈勝楓 (Director & HKUST alumnus)
*Award recipient of the Best Actress in a Leading Role of the 29th HK Film Critics Society for her performance in Lost Love.
Featured as one of the closing films of the Hong Kong Asian Film Festival 2022, Lost Love (流水落花) tells the heartrending story of a woman whose life is forever changed by the children she takes in as a temporary foster carer. The film has also recently been shortlisted as one of the recommended films by the 29th Hong Kong Film Critics Society.
ONLINE REGISTRATION 網上登記
- Film Classification: IIA (Not Suitable for Children under the age of 12)
影片級別: IIA級影片 (兒童不宜: 十二歲或以下恕不招待 )
- For HKUST faculty, staff and students and invited guests by Development & Alumni Office only.
- Online registration is required; each registration allows maximum two tickets only.
- Registration will be close on 02 Feb 2023 at 2pm. No extra seats shall be granted if the quota is full.
- Please arrive at the venue 15 minutes early before the showtime.
- If the registrant cannot attend the event, please change your RSVP status on the Engage page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to release the quota.
如登記者無法出席活動，請於Engage頁面更改RSVP選項 或 傳送電郵通知至 email@example.com，將活動名額留給其他科大成員。
- Registrant without showing up on time may be refused to attend the activity. Seats may be reallocated on a first-come-first-served basis to walk-in guests.