HKUST Fintechstic, proudly presented by HKUST Business School and in celebration of the Hong Kong FinTech Week, is returning with a range of engaging and educational activities. This year, the focus is on an exciting theme of achieving green sustainable development goals (SDGs) through financial innovations.
Register for the Fintechstic 2023 Student Competition Now!
The competition consists of a working period followed by a final day of presentation. This year, Fintechstic’s student competition will serve as the student track of the TADS Awards, the world’s first annual international awards for the Tokenized Assets and Digitized Securities (“TADS”) sectors. Students of the Champion Team will have the opportunity to join the TADS Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner, alongside industry award recipients from around the world.
In the theme of “The New Paradigm of Digital Asset Under Regulatory Regime – Achieving Green SDGs in Hong Kong through Financial Innovations”, this competition presents an incredible opportunity for you to expand your knowledge, gain valuable insights and showcase your knowledge in fintech and green finance. The competition topic will be released during the week of 25 Sep.
Exciting Awards Await You!
Participating in the competition opens doors to amazing prizes and recognition, including:
- Cash Prize: HK$12,000 for the Champion Team and HK$8,000 for the Runner-up
- Certificate of achievement
- Consultation sessions by HKUST Impact Ventures Program
- Free tickets to Hong Kong FinTech Week
- TADS Awards’ winner's packages
- Electronic certificate (non-transferable NFT on the blockchain)
- Authorized usage of the TADS Awards icon
- Entitled to join the TADS Awards Ceremony & Gala Dinner
To participate in the competition, please complete and submit the application form on or before 24 Sep 2023 (Sun, 23:59). For more details, please refer to the Fintechstic website and student competition leaflet. We look forward to your participation!