Fintech Research Project of the HKUST Business School partners with livi bank, one of the leading virtual banks in Hong Kong, for exclusive internship opportunities to HKUST students. The application is available on an ongoing basis. Participants will gain hands-on work experience with high performing team, supporting livi bank's social media marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage livi bank’s social media community to engage target customers
- Develop and execute social media campaigns and content
- Support in managing creative content output, including but not limited to app content, website, brand video, social media and influencer content
- Monitor project delivery and conduct continuous optimization to improve media campaign performance
- Support in campaign performance updates to internal stakeholders regularly
- Undergraduate students in any disciplines
- Experience in marketing, business planning, communication roles is preferred
- Good language proficiency – command of both spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese, proven ability to adapt and work in an open and collaborative work setting
- Proactive, detail-minded, independent with a strong sense of responsibility
All undergraduate students are welcome to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship. Interested students should complete the application form.