The Mainland-Hong Kong University Alliances Fund 2022-23 is now calling for proposals. The fund is supported with provisions from the Education Bureau (EDB) and the University Grants Committee (UGC), which aims to promote collaboration between Hong Kong and Mainland universities. Kindly consider submitting your proposals via the secretariats of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao University Alliance (GHMUA)(粵港澳高校聯盟), Beijing-Hong Kong University Alliance (BHUA)(京港大學聯盟), Shanghai-Hong Kong University Alliance (SHUA)(滬港大學聯盟) and Jiangsu-Hong Kong-Macao University Alliance (JHMUA)(蘇港澳高校合作聯盟). Approximately HK$50K-HKD $100K/ per project will be allocated if approved and each participating student to GBA will have up to HK$500 as a travelling subsidy. The application round of 2022-2023 is now calling for funding proposals with an implementation period from 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023. The activities could be held in or outside Hong Kong.
1. Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao University Alliance (GHMUA) 粵港澳高校聯盟
2. Beijing-Hong Kong University Alliance (BHUA) 京港大學聯盟
3. Shanghai-Hong Kong University Alliance (SHUA) 滬港大學聯盟
4. Jiangsu-Hong Kong University Alliance (JHMUA) 蘇港澳高校合作聯盟
- Activity Category: Seminar / Conference / Forum / Summit / Symposiums, Workshop / Camp, Competition, Student Mobility (Culture Exchange, Arts/Sports Event), Staff Professional Development, Others
- Funding: A provision of HK$50,000-HK$100,000 will be allocated to each selected project.
- Application Link: https://forms.office.com/r/GDJSb4t5GA
- Enquires: Ms. Iris Tang at 3400 2747 or via firstname.lastname@example.org