We are pleased to announce that we are launching the Beverage Carton Recycling Program at HKUST in collaboration with the recycler Mil Mill! The collection bins for CLEAN beverage carton are now set up on our campus in three locations.
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club Atrium (outside library), seafront cafeteria on G/F of UG Hall 6, Senior Staff Quarter Tower 8 G/F.
- Remove plastic cap, spout and straw
- Cut, open and flatten the box
- Rinse and dry
- Dispose in designated collection bin
Check out the reference video by clicking here.
As HKUST member, you are invited to join the lucky draw activity organized by the Green Team to collect and recycle beverage carton boxes! Please sign up here and follow the instructions to clean the boxes before recycling. At the end of each month (until 31 July), 5 winners will receive $50 supermarket coupon and 20 winners will receive a pack of recycled napkin. We encourage you to take the first step to join this new recycling program. Winners will be notified through email.
ENTER LUCKY DRAW
- Register here and provide a self-assigned 6-digit code
- Write down the same code on each beverage carton box before disposal in the collection bin