IPHatch Hong Kong 2020/21 - HKUST session (co-organized by HKUST Entrepreneurship Center & HKTDC)
IPHatch Hong Kong is an open-innovation competition inviting SMEs and startups to commercialise the technology patents from renowned MNCs into innovative business applications. The event aims to stimulate the local start-ups and I&T ecosystem while at the same time to give those IPs on offer a second life.
Winner of this competition will get portfolio of IPs/ technology, stand a chance to get funding up to USD500k, mentorship, business plan refinement, incubation, business network, etc.
A briefing webinar (Private session for HKUST) will be held on 22 Apr and cover the following topics. Let's join the webinar and get more information about the IPHatch Hong Kong 2020/21 Competition.
- IPHatch past winners share their experience and tips for winning
- A deep dive into the 17 patent portfolios on offer from Nokia, Panasonic, Ricoh and ASTRI
- Sharing on the possible commercial usages of the portfolios
- Address questions that audience might have about the competition
Date: 22 Apr 2021 (Thur)
Venue: Online via zoom
1) Mr. Jason LOH (Founder & CEO, Piece Future)
2) Mr. Charles LO (Founder & Director, MAE Limited)
3) Mr. Alexander YING (Founder & CEO, DRESIO Limited)
Registration Link: https://tinyurl.com/iphatchhksf0422
Details of IPHatch: https://www.iphatchday.com/hong-kong
Event details: https://ecenter.ust.hk/events/iphatch-hong-kong-202021-hkust-session
Should you have any questions, please contact HKTDC:
Miss. Clara Tsang at firstname.lastname@example.org / +852 2584 4068