Fintechstic 2021, jointly organized by the Fintech Research Project of HKUST Business School and AQUMON in celebration of the Hong Kong Fintech Week 2021, offers you a series of fun & engaging activities to test your knowledge, experience & learn and innovate creative solutions related to the theme “Robo-Advisor”.
The case competition consists of an elimination round and a final round, where students can join in teams of three or four to tackle the case challenges. You can showcase your fintech talents and provide innovative solutions to solve the pain points related to the robo-advisor industry.
[Calling for applications]
Highlights & Key Takeaways:
- Develop feasible & innovative ideas and solutions to tackle the pain points of fintech companies
- Fast-track internship interview opportunities at fintech companies
- Certificate of achievement
- HKD 12000 cash prize for Champion
- HKD 8000 cash prize for Runner-up
Interested students can submit their applications for Fintechstic 2021 Case Competition via the application form on or before 3 October 2021 (23:59).
For more details, visit Fintechstic 2021 event website.