The Logistics and Supply Chain MultiTech R&D Centre (LSCM) is now inviting applications for research and development projects. All research projects submitted to LSCM should be related to logistics and supply chain area. LSCM would also like to emphasize the importance of “Industrial implementation and impact” of the R&D proposals.
- Platform Research Programme
- Applications are open to local universities and designated local public research institutes.
- All projects require industry sponsorship from at least one private company to cover at least 10% of the total project cost within the project period.
- Partnership Research Programme
- Applications are open to local private companies who collaborate with a local university or a designated local public research institute.
- The industry co-applicant should contribute at least 50% of the total project cost in cash or a combination of cash and in-kind contribution.
Applications for funding should be under one of the following technology areas:
- Infrastructure Information Technology System
- Internet-of-Things (IoT) and RFID Technology
- Location-based Service (LBS) Technology
- Logistics and Supply Chain Analytics and Applications
- Supply Chain Security (Authentication / Logistics Security)
- Financial Services & e-Commerce Technology
Full-time academic staff
Please read the relevant guides and use the appropriate forms for application via the Innovation and Technology Commission Funding Administrative System II (ITCFAS II). Details can be found here. Please send the full proposal to the Research Office(RO) for review before submission to the LSCM via ITCFAS II by 11 October 2021 (Monday).