Fintech Research Project of the HKUST Business School partners with livi bank, one of the leading virtual banks in Hong Kong, for exclusive internship opportunities to HKUST students. The application is available on an ongoing basis. Participants will gain hands-on experience in digital marketing, CRM operations and customer engagement approaches, supporting livi bank's marketing campaigns and customer relationship management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the delivery of CRM communications using Salesforce and internal systems (Content CMS)
- Support marketing campaign fulfilments and customer communications, using Salesforce CRM platform across multiple touchpoints throughout the customer journey
- Collaborate with other departments to support the delivery of personalized customer journey with accuracy and efficiency
- Contribute to developing engaging communications to drive product usage and engagement via email, app push and other relevant channels
- Contribute to broader marketing and cross-functional teams to work in an agile fashion and to deliver business results
- Undergraduate students in any disciplines
- Experience in web portal for email, communication service (Gmail) and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is preferred
- Interested in learning CRM, digital marketing communications or marketing operations
- Passionate in creating positive customer experience for livi bank users
- Good communication skills, proven ability to adapt and work in an open and collaborative work setting
- Proactive, detail-minded, independent with a strong sense of responsibility
All undergraduate students are welcome to apply for Customer Relationship Management Internship. Interested students should complete the application form.