HKUST Collaborative Innovation Center (HCIC) cordially invites HKUST members to express interest in submitting project proposals in below research topics:
- Intelligent Manufacturing
- Industrial Software
- Intelligent Equipment
- Digital Manufacturing
- Optics and Electronics
- Flexible sensor and system
- Micro-Nano light source material, device and system
- Material Engineering
- Structure-function integrated material
- Optoelectronic materials
- Energy materials
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental monitoring and detection technology
- Water pollution control technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical imaging
- In Vitro Diagnosis
- Small molecule drugs
- High-end targeting drug delivery system
Up to HK$1 million per project
- Faulty express their interest by filling in the Expression of Interest Form and email to email@example.com of OKT.
- PI of shortlisted projects will be invited to submit a full proposal and present the project.
Due Date of Expression of Interest
All year round
Elaine Wong firstname.lastname@example.org +852 2358 8964
Joshua Leung email@example.com +852 2358 6164
Annie Kong firstname.lastname@example.org +852 2358 8368
About HKUST Collaborative Innovation Center (HCIC)
The HKUST Collaborative Innovation Center (HCIC) was jointly established by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) and Beijing Institute of Collaborative Innovation (BICI) in December 2019. HCIC aims to promote the various types of cooperation between HKUST and BICI in projects beneficial to both Parties and society. The main research areas for HCIC include, but not limited to, Advanced Materials and Devices, Electronics and Devices, Energy and Environment, Healthcare, and Intelligent Systems and Robotics.
About Beijing Institute of Collaborative Innovation (BICI)
The Beijing Institute of Collaborative Innovation (BICI) is a pioneering new institute in China who endeavours to bring research outputs to market. It employs innovative approaches to fund for translational researches aiming to improve the probability of commercialization success. It has established collaborations with both major domestic and overseas institutions.